Boarding your dog or cat can be a stressful experience, but it shouldn't be. Knowing that you have placed your pet at the right facility helps relieve that stress. Knowing what a facility can do for your pet is a part of what will help you decide if its the right one for you and your pet. The following is a list of what we can do for your pet, so you can be relieved and feel less stress.
* Large half acre, grassed play area with a 6 ft fence and 2 smaller fenced areas for play
* Individual Pens Inside for each pet or larger pens for pets that live together
* 20 ft x 8 ft gravel runs outside. Each with a door from their pen and a concrete pad, wooden post and tire toy.
* Front outside runs have first 10 ft of the 20 ft run covered by roof for shade
* Click this link to see the Chew Proof Aluminum Kuranda Bed available for your pet to sleep on
* Bowls and Buckets for food and water provided
* Propane Heat and Air Conditioning
* Kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Hot and Cold water with Iron filter, water softener and UV Light filter
* Pets are fed according to the owners requirements. Food is stored in the kitchen and or fridge/freezer.
* Dogs are let out into their runs or into the community areas a minimum of 4 times per day
* Walks are available as an extra service as are nail clipping, baths and raw beef bones.
A list of the fees relating to the short and long term boarding of dogs and cats.
* Large Facility with 3 separate boarding areas; Main boarding room with 11 pens, Secondary boarding room with 6 pens and a Small animal boarding room with 4 pens.
* Isolated Boarding building "The Cottage" for dogs that need less activity around them, for females in heat or dogs that have a medical need for isolation. The Cottage is a 10 x 12 building with heat, electricity and a 10 x 20 gravel run outside. Please Note that there is an extra fee for the use of the cottage.
* Obedience Training from Basic to Advanced
* Agility, Rally Obedience and Fly Ball
* Private Classes for all training. Group classes when available.
* Behavioural Modification for the following and more; Barking, Growling, Dog to Dog Aggression (fear), Separation Anxiety, Resource Control etc.
* Competition Problem Solving. Find the soloution to why you can't get the gold. Often it is something very simple. Be aware that it usually involves the handler and not the dog.
* Scent Descrimination, Tracking and more.
Click above for "Fast Facts."
They will help you gain a little more knowledge about your dog!
We Accept Donations of any type; Money, Dog Food, Toys, Bedding, Treats etc., for the rescue dogs and cats that we look after.
We are also in need of volunteers to walk our rescues and help with basic maintenance of their pens etc. If you would like to donate anything, including your time, please contact us through email, text, mail, phone call or just come out to visit. We would love to receive any donations you make available.
Copyright 2019 1142133 Ontario Inc. Operating As K9 Komfort Inn. vr 1.2