We also retrain, through gentle methods, dogs that are aggressive, over excited or ignoring their handlers.
We service the Peterborough, Norwood, Havelock, Hastings, Marmora and surrounding area.
Our services can be acquired in areas further afield upon request.
Training for Behavioural Modification and Obedience can be completed in group and private classes
Click to edit text. What do visitors to your website need to know about you and your business?
* Large Facility with 3 separate boarding areas; Main boarding room with 11 pens, Secondary boarding room with 6 pens and a Small animal boarding room with 4 pens.
* Isolated Boarding building "The Cottage" for dogs that need less activity around them, for females in heat or dogs that have a medical need for isolation. The Cottage is a 10 x 12 building with heat, electricity and a 10 x 20 gravel run outside. There is an extra fee for the use of the cottage.
* Obedience Training from Basic to Advanced
* Agility, Rally Obedience and Fly Ball
* Private Classes for all training. Group classes when available.
* Behavioural Modification for the following and more; Barking, Growling, Dog to Dog Aggression (fear), Separation Anxiety, Resource Control etc.
* Competition Problem Solving. Find the soloution to why you cant get the gold, often it is something very simple. Be aware that it usually involves the handler and not the dog.
* Scent Descrimination, Tracking and more.
Click above for "Fast Facts."
They will help you gain a little more knowledge about your dog!
We Accept Donations of any type; Money, Dog Food, Toys, Bedding, Treats etc., for the rescue dogs and cats that we look after.
We are also in need of volunteers to walk our rescues and help with basic maintenance of their pens etc. If you would like to donate anything, including your time, please contact us through email, text, mail, phone call or just come out to visit. We would love to receive any donations you make available.
Copyright 2019 1142133 Ontario Inc. Operating As K9 Komfort Inn. vr 1.2