All our current Classes
Certificate classes are those that require the student to attend all of the classes in order to receive an Attendance Certificate, or to pass a test to receive a Passing Grade Certificate. These types of classes are paid in full on the first class, weekly, consecutive, provide a manual for reference and involve a test on the last class. The information received is through an evolving process from class to class that should enable the student to pass the final test. Although more expensive than drop in classes, the benefits are greater if the student takes advantage of all the classes.
Drop In classes are paid for each class that the student attends. The student can attend as many or as few as desired. The class will cover what each individual needs, within the scope of the class. For example, in the drop in obedience class, the student will learn Sit, Down, Stand, Stay, Heel, Recall, Watch and Touch only and will pick up where they left of from the last class attended or choose what they want to brush up on. These types of classes are the best for a student that wishes to go over what was previously learned, for students that have irregular schedules or those that are unsure if dog training is something that they are really interested in. The student is not locked into a contract and can stop and start as they need to.
Open Training is run the same as a drop in class but is open to any questions or requests for training. Whether you are asking to be shown how to teach a dog to walk backwards in heel position, to know how to prevent excessive barking, how to stop urination in the house or just a basic stay command, we will address the issue and teach you what you need. The classes are $10 paid upfront with the student being able to start and stop as they need. The class is 45 minutes long and questions and answers, along with demonstrations of what to do will be handled on a first asked, first served basis with everyone getting a chance to have their issue addressed.
* Large Facility with 3 separate boarding areas; Main boarding room with 11 pens, Secondary boarding room with 6 pens and a Small animal boarding room with 4 pens.
* Isolated Boarding building "The Cottage" for dogs that need less activity around them, for females in heat or dogs that have a medical need for isolation. The Cottage is a 10 x 12 building with heat, electricity and a 10 x 20 gravel run outside. There is an extra fee for the use of the cottage.
* Obedience Training from Basic to Advanced
* Agility, Rally Obedience and Fly Ball
* Group and Private Classes for the above
* Behavioural Modification for the following and more; Barking, Growling, Dog to Dog Aggression (fear), Separation Anxiety, Resource Control etc.
* Competition Problem Solving. Find the soloution to why you cant get the gold, often it is something very simple. Be aware that it usually involves the handler and not the dog.
* Scent Descrimination, Tracking and more
* Nail Clipping
* Basic Brush out with Bath
* Velocity Dryer
* Towel and Blow Drying
* Clipping & Professional Cuts upon request as we need notice to bring in our groomer
Click above for "Fast Facts."
They will help you gain a little more knowledge about your dog!
We Accept Donations of any type; Money, Dog Food, Toys, Bedding, Treats etc., for the rescue dogs and cats that we look after.
We are also in need of volunteers to walk our rescues and help with basic maintenance of their pens etc. If you would like to donate anything, including your time, please contact us through email, text, mail, phone call or just come out to visit. We would love to receive any donations you make available.
Copyright 2019 1142133 Ontario Inc. Operating As K9 Komfort Inn. vr 1.2