For Anyone & Any Dog
Agility is for anyone and any dog. As long as the instruction is sound, given correctly, the dogs and handlers needs are respected, anyone can do it.
All exercises can be completed safely with dogs leashed and handlers do not have to run. In fact all dog and handler teams have to start out that way before learning to work off leash and faster if wanted.
Our climbing equipment is aluminum framed and sturdy with grip surfaces. The jumps are not fixed and will give way under the smallest dogs, so as to avoid injury. All equipment is adjustable for size of dog and skill level. Instruction is given as a group and on an individual basis. Often separate exercises are used by different teams so as to allow for faster and slower dogs. Group exercises are never about speed, rather precision and skill.
Remember that you can come out and watch or try anytime.
* Large Facility with 3 separate boarding areas; Main boarding room with 11 pens, Secondary boarding room with 6 pens and a Small animal boarding room with 4 pens.
* Isolated Boarding building "The Cottage" for dogs that need less activity around them, for females in heat or dogs that have a medical need for isolation. The Cottage is a 10 x 12 building with heat, electricity and a 10 x 20 gravel run outside. There is an extra fee for the use of the cottage.
* Obedience Training from Basic to Advanced
* Agility, Rally Obedience and Fly Ball
* Private Classes for all training. Group classes when available.
* Behavioural Modification for the following and more; Barking, Growling, Dog to Dog Aggression (fear), Separation Anxiety, Resource Control etc.
* Competition Problem Solving. Find the soloution to why you cant get the gold, often it is something very simple. Be aware that it usually involves the handler and not the dog.
* Scent Descrimination, Tracking and more.
Click above for "Fast Facts."
They will help you gain a little more knowledge about your dog!
We Accept Donations of any type; Money, Dog Food, Toys, Bedding, Treats etc., for the rescue dogs and cats that we look after.
We are also in need of volunteers to walk our rescues and help with basic maintenance of their pens etc. If you would like to donate anything, including your time, please contact us through email, text, mail, phone call or just come out to visit. We would love to receive any donations you make available.
Copyright 2019 1142133 Ontario Inc. Operating As K9 Komfort Inn. vr 1.2